Had some business with my fellow blogger and friend, Jim today at his barber shop. Since I was there and I desperately needed a shave, I sat down in his chair and received the best pampering I ever had. Nothing like getting a full shave treatment from a fellow enthusiast. Especially when they also happen to be a seasoned barber.
I used Campbell’s lather from the machine first to cleanse the skin then hot towel.
Next CHL with lime EO and menthol added as a Pre-shave. Then lather was C.O. Bigelow using a vintage Marvy Boar brush followed by another hot towel. Shave was done with a Sanguine Shavette and Derby Professional Barber blade
Post was a cold towel, alum and the homemade Bay Rum with Avocado oil added
- Wash: Campbell’s lather from the machine
- Pre Shave: Corn Huskers Lotion with lime EO and menthol
- Brush: Vintage Marvy Boar
- Blade: Derby Professional Barber Shavette Blades
- Soap: C.O. Bigelow
- Razor: Sanguine Shavette
- Aftershave: Homemade Bay Rum with Avocado oil
Visit Jim at the shop:
2220 County Road 210
Jacksonville, FL 32259