While digging around underneath the bathroom sink I came across this Stirling soap that I got about 3 years ago when I was badly infected with SAD. I have no idea when I used it last, but it didn’t take long for me to decide to use it this morning. I got a great lather from it. Much better than I remember it being. And since I was using a long neglected soap, I figured I’d use a razor and splash to go with it. All around great shaving experience and I’m glad I went with these choices.
- Razor: Gillette Rocket HD 500
- Blade: Gillette 7 o’clock Black
- Brush: PAV 7 Buckeye Burl
- Pre shave: None
- Soap: Stirling Sharp Dressed Man
- Aftershave: Whiskey and Lace Cedarwood