On this 5th day of cream week, I went with the Maca Root cream from The Body Shop. A lot of folks like to call it “stink weed”, but I enjoy its scent. It only takes a very small amount to get plenty of rich and creamy lather. And it gives my face a great feeling afterward. I don’t really have anything to pair it with, so I splashed on some Aqua Velva Ice Sport for the finish. And I needed some fine line work on my beard, so I used the Feather Artist Club razor for that.
- Razor: Gillette Rocket HD 500 & Feather Atist Club
- Blade: Gillette Super Thin
- Brush: Ever Ready 100T with WD Silverton knot
- Pre shave: n/a
- Cream: Body Shop Maca Root
- Aftershave: Aqua Velva Ice Sport